- Sign up for USRowing Basic membership ($15.00) by going to https://membership.usrowing.org/individual/join
- This is required for DRC Club insurance
- USRowing membership # will be needed for DRC membership.
- Duluth Rowing Club’s Code is JTVEC
- ALL MEMBERS SHOULD HAVE A MEDICAL CHECK UP AND DOCTORS APPROVAL BEFORE BEGINNING A ROWING PROGRAM
- MEMBERS UNDER 18 ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A PARENTAL RELEASE FORM.
Conditions of Membership
- PAYMENT OF FEES: Nonpayment of fees and regatta entries will result in immediate forfeiture of all DRC privileges.
- ADHERENCE TO: Code of Conduct, Club Policies & Safety Rules
- VOLUNTEERING: Volunteers are the basis of the DRC. Every member is expected to volunteer a minimum of 10 hours to the DRC in addition to helping at the Duluth Regatta and boathouse closing.
- WAIVER AND RELEASE. Have become a member of USRowing and signed their waiver.